What is The Merch Emporium?
The Merch Emporium was originally created to give bands, artists, touring companies and festivals in the entertainment industry a simple way to design, order and manufacture their merchandise.
The site is designed to be a quick and simple way to send all the information that manufacturers need, directly to the manufacturers.
Every order is made specifically for you! We don’t print your design on products that are already manufactured, we manufacture your Merchandise from scratch, with our custom specifications and your designs.
This also gives you the opportunity to customize your Merch even further if you require. See “Customized Products” page for more details.
Why The Merch Emporium?
When you make an order on The Merch Emporium, you become our partner. You are financing the creation of a brand new product and we are enabling you to do that. As your partner, we want to help you create a product that your customers are proud to wear and represent your brand. It is in our best interest as well as yours to create a product of the highest quality!
Our prices include ALL expenses (manufacturing, logistics, shipping, taxes, duties, VAT, Customs fees etc). We guarantee there will be no hidden expenses.
The Merch Emporium website is designed to put you in control of your order. You can use it to tell a factory exactly how you want your product, and we will make it happen for you.
How does the site work?
To use The Merch Emporium website you will need;
- A JPEG or PNG file of your Artwork/Logo (Low resolution)
- A PDF, AI or PSD file of your Artwork/Logo (High resolution)
- On the HOME page – Choose your product then press the “UPLOAD ART” button.
- On the DESIGN page – Upload an image of your logo/artwork, then position it on the product. Use the controls on the “ADJUST YOUR ART” column to adjust placement, size and rotation.
You can also preview what your image will look like with our available colours (don’t worry though, you can choose any combination of colours on the next page).
When you’re happy with how your image looks on the product, click the “CONTINUE” button.
- On the ORDER page – Choose ANY combination of colours and sizes in our customizable order form.
- On the CHECKOUT page – Upload a high-resolution version of your art, review order, then pay with PayPal.
What happens after I send my order?
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- Our logistics team will be sent an email with the order details; Product, Sizes, Quantities, Colours, the high-resolution image, the picture of where the art is positioned, shipping and contact details.
- Logistics team will send this information directly to the factory who is manufacturing the order (in their preferred format).
- The factory will manufacture the products.
- Your products will be shipped to the provided Shipping address.
How long will it take to get my Merch?
The process after you order to when it arrives with you can take as long as 6-8 weeks. However this is dependent on many variables, so you could receive your order far sooner than that. But to be safe, please order your Merch at least 8 weeks before you are scheduled to be selling it.
What is the minimum order?
100 units of each product. Any configuration of sizes and colours within the 100 products is fine.
Where is my Merch manufactured?
Our Logistics team is based in Guangzhou, and our two preferred factories are based in Guangzhou and Shanghai.
What is the quality of the Merch?
All our products are 100% cotton, and made with the highest standard of workmanship. We have personally inspected the factories to ensure they meet with not only a high standard of quality, but are also ethical in their work practices (which is very important when choosing a manufacturer in China).
These are not cheap mass produced products sitting in a warehouse waiting for you to print your design on them, these products are made from scratch when you order them.
What is included in the price?
We guarantee that your order will be delivered to you with no extra charges. We have already charged you every expense when you complete an order, so you won’t have any surprises!
What is included in your price;
- Manufacturing your product.
- Shipping your product to your door (DDP). DDP or ‘Delivered Duty Paid’ represents the least cost and risk for the buyer. We are responsible for ensuring the goods are delivered to the final destination import cleared. We take on all costs and liability for the entire shipment.
- Duties, Taxes, VAT, (Value Added Tax), Customs Fees etc. These are charges imposed by your country.
- Logistics – organising all of the above!
What if I want a different product?
Our featured products are currently T-Shirts, Hats and Hoodies. We can also manufacture just about any type of Merch you can think of, but the ordering process will be slightly different. Go to the “Customizable Products” page for more information, or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do I need to upload my image twice?
The first upload is so you can show us where on the product you’d like your artwork, and how big you want it to be etc. JPEG and PNG files are fine for this.
However, it is very important that a high-resolution image is also uploaded, because this is the image that will be printed on your merchandise.
If the image is small, it will look pixelated when printed!
Your graphic designer should be able to provide you with a high-resolution image in an PDF, AI, or PSD format.
What are the sizes?
The Hats are “One size fits most”, and the sizing charts for T-Shirts and Hoodies are below. T-Shirts are 160 GSM, and Hoodies are 320 GSM.
What is on the tags?
Tags will feature The Merch Emporium Logo, unless otherwise specified within 48 hours after making your order. See “Customized Products” page for more details.
Here is an example of one of our tags (T-Shirts).
Where can I be to use The Merch Emporium?
We accept orders from anywhere in the world.
When was The Merch Emporium released?
Development of The Merch Emporium began in 2018. The site was made live in August, 2021.
How can I get in touch if I have questions?
You can get in touch with us using the contact form on The Merch Emporium website, or alternatively, you can email email@example.com.